Job ID 90028
Leading Insurance company in India, HDFC ERGO currently hiring for Insurance Sales Executive in Chapra Bihar, Candidate with 6+ Month prior Sales/Business Development or marketing experience in any fields like : Pharma, Banking, Insurance, FMCG, Automobile, Showroom Sales, Medical/Heathcare Product Sales/Marketing etc. Refer below job role and responsibility and submit application for bright career opportunity at HDFC
Post Name: Insurance Sales Executive
Location: Chapra Bihar (Posting will be nearby or available location)
Position Title: General Insurance
Company Name: HDFC Ergo General Insurance
Working Time: Regular- Day Shift
Experience Range: 6+ Months
Education Qualification: Any Bachelor Degree
- Ensure timely issuance of policies while resolving all pending etc.
- Advise Chapra clients on the policies that best suit their needs
- Underwrite and negotiate Insurance products and customers renewals
- Marketing responsibility with agency partners in the Chapra territory with visitation goal of a minimum of fresh 10-12 client interactions per month.
- Meet or exceed financial goals including rate, growth, profit, retention, and get a new business from current market
- Responsible sales of core insurance products and services for new and existing customers
- Participate in cross-sell initiatives within Insurance to expand product offerings to existing Chapra clients
- Meet with new and renewal customers and agents/brokers to negotiate coverage, price, financial terms and service delivery
- Build relationships with agents/brokers to meet or exceed financial goals and create effective business plans for assigned agents/brokers and territory
- Applicant must have Completed any bachelor degree (Full-time) can apply HDFC jobs
- Strong sales, marketing, and negotiation skills
- Minimum of 7+ Months Sales/Marketing/Business Development in any industry experience.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills of local language Bihari Hindi and English
- Proven ability in complex account analysis, prioritization, organization and detail orientation
- Locality knowledge of Chapra to meet clients and promote business.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment using multiple internal and external resources appropriately, effectively, and efficiently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office- Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Own Vehicle to communicate in Chapra Bihar
- Monthly and quarterly incentive
- Insurance cover
- Paid Leaves
- Other Allowance
How to apply :
- Interested candidates from Chapra can refer job details as given above,
- Eligible applicants can apply this jobs for further details (Interview schedule and other)
- Fill the required details to get telephonic call from HR officer,
- Wait for line/reporting manager interview after HR basic interview
Tag: HDFC Ergo Jobs in Chapra, Jobs in General Insurance Chapra, Insurance jobs in Chapra, latest job info, Job alert Chapra, BFSI jobs in Chapra