Job ID 243538
India’s most trusted brand from Tata Group currently hiring Key Account Manager – PSU Bank jobs in Warora area, meantime refer below detailed description before get apply.
Position Title : Key Account Manager – PSU (Banca Partner)
Department : Bancassurance
Level/ Band : Executive
CTC : 3.50 to 5.00 lacs per year + attractive incentives
At Tata AIA Life we believe in nurturing entrepreneurship & rewarding performance, which will transform you in to a complete professional. Prepare yourself for a rewarding career with best-in-class education supported by on-the-job exposure.
- Visit partner branches and interact with Bank branch managers
- Ensure sales targets assigned are met on every parameter
- Interact with customers to explain the products and solutions
- Help branches mapped to her/him help achieve insurance sales targets jobs nearby Warora
- Reports To Area Manager of Warora city.
- Nearby Geographic Area Covered : Bank Branches
- Internal Stakeholders : Supervisors, Ops, Underwriting, Legal
- External Stakeholders : Channel Partner – PSU Bank
Qualification Required to get apply for TATA AIA Jobs in Warora
- Graduate/Postgraduate/Insurance specific training with certificate
Experience must needed to get apply:
- 0 to 4 years of work experience in Insurance / Financial Service Background, Public Sector Bank partner work experience would be preferable
Partner and Client Management
- Exceeding branch level targets (NB, renewal, STP, digitization, product mix etc.)
- Interact with the Bank branch teams and customers to explain the products and promote the brand
- Sales and support to all branches assigned – complete documentation, medicals, close pending documentation.
- Drive local contests and engagements to engage teams
- Keep track of all contests and initiatives launched – bank, other insurers and Tata AIA Life
- Maintain good relationship with Bank Branch manager of Warora area – interact with him regularly to assess business status. Take help from them to push & motivate them to maintain productivity
- Managing the relationship between internal team and channel partner so as to foster sales for the company and maintain utmost levels of responsiveness to requirements from the Channel Partner
- Aid the bank branches to adopt new processes and technology
Ensure sales targets assigned are met on every parameter
- Assist Branch team to ensure their insurance targets are met by providing sales support, correct training, product updates, sales information.
- Align partner to ensure both teams are working towards the same goal
- Ensure adequate customer service – grievance redressal, claim settlement, renewal etc.
Technical Skills Required
- Good product knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- To apply Key Account Manager Jobs in Warora visit https://www.tataaia.com/careers.html Executive will revert once they review your profile and application if you are qualified for the job in Warora.
Tags: Tata AIA Jobs in Warora, Public Sector Bank Job nearby Warora MH, government bank jobs near me in Warora, PSU bank jobs in Maharashtra, banca jobs in Warora, Marathi govt bank jobs
Not right fit, Looking for something else ? Click here for more Life Insurance jobs in Warora Maharashtra