Leading Life insurance company Max life is currently looking for Relationship Associate in Bancassurance channel with partner Axis Bank, below is details of recruitment.
Designation: Relationship Associate (Bancassurance – Sales AXIS)
Reporting To: Cluster Manager
Required Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Will be responsible for meeting sales target through Bank’s FOS.
- Will be responsible for maintaining relationships with all constituents in the Bank Branch
- Keeping accurate record of referrals received form all constituents in the bank branch.
- Shall adhere to agree TATs on first customer contact and follow-ups from the date of the lead being registered.
- Shall approach him/herself at least 5 new customers in the bank branch each day.
- Increasing bank’s customer awareness about Life Insurance solutions and achieve the targeted penetration on cross sell within the branch’s customer base.
- Drive effectively the Reward and recognition programs launched for the bank staff.
- Shall train the bank staff regularly on concepts in life insurance and new product introductions.
- Achieving Business Target milestones – AFYP / Blended premium, and no. of cases.
- Relationship with Bank Branch Manager
- Effective Lead generation and meet value / number targets
- Graduate in any discipline
- 1 to 2 yrs of overall exp. in sales with a minimum of 6 months work experience in the fields of Banca, Life insurance sales management, Retail bank distribution, and Channel Management and/or DSA relationship.
How to Apply : Eligible and interested applicants need to submit application here for further interview process.
Overview : Max Life Insurance Company Limited is a Joint Venture between Max Financial Services Limited and Axis Bank Limited. Max Financial Services Ltd. is a part of the Max Group, an Indian multi business corporation. Max Life offers comprehensive protection and long-term savings life insurance solutions, through its multichannel distribution including agency and third party distribution partners. Max Life has built its operations over almost two decades through need-based sales process, a customer-centric approach to engagement and service delivery and trained human capital.